Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A company want to use a picture that I took for company purposes?

I personally would. Then I would create a portfolio of my work with this piece as the main highlight. I would contact businesses to advise them you take photographs for artistic and marketing purposes and would love to find the right piece for them from your original and tailored creations. Then at the end I would have a list of places your work has been seen. You want to get your photos out to as many places as possible, even if free so that you can establish credentials so to speak. This is just the angle I would take. Some people would try to make money from the get go but thats not how I would do it. You could branch out into wedding and special event photography and make a few hundred dollars for a days work. Opportunities are only limited by your work ethic and imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment