Friday, December 16, 2011

Pancreatitis... How did anyone feel the first time they ate after being hospitalized from having pancreatitis?

I was in the Hospital for 5 days on iv fluids and antibiotics for pancreatitis. Now this is the third time I've had it in 3 months and every time it was after I was drinking so I ume its the liquor. Now! No problem I quit. This last time my labs got up to 2500 and I was in the worse pain I ever imagined. The stomach doctor let me drink broth and juice the last day and told me I can eat solid foods. my labs came down to 579, I didn't right away. So today I ate a little rice and george forman grilled chicken. I don't know how I suppose to feel but I feel a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach where it started. No Pain though just uncomfortable. I haven't ate in a week. Is this normal or am I just freaking out scared of another attack? Also if it is from liquor and I never drink again ever then do that mean I will never have this again?

No comments:

Post a Comment