Tuesday, December 20, 2011

U cant possibly think that is true.....?

why do ppl think blacks love KFC that chicken is Greasy a$$ hel. If we want fried chicken, smothered steak, pork chops, lasagna, spaghetti, baked mac and cheese, greens, sweet potato pie, peach cobbler, baked pork chops with gravy, home made mash potatoes , broc and chez or what ever we will make it we learn early to cook in our homes. KFC is for white ppl. I rarely see a bunch of ppl in kfc were I live I see my black ppl in the supermarkets purchasing food to cook. and for the kool aid thing blacks drink more bottled water ( and beer haha) than anything. nobody is walking around with koolaid pitchers. SSips, Capri sun and stuff for the kids ...yes...pls let it go..if u dont know and need to know hit me on my email and i will LET U KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment