Friday, December 16, 2011

Death Penalty question... I seriously need help!?

Apolollo, Your pissing me off! I have to go back & see why i picked u in my network or did u pick me? Get rid of the low life ss we have too many ! That speaks volumes. Wasted taxes,them pissing & shitting in our water way, a host of crap! I could go on & on,read btw the lines.They are coming from every creak & crack of the planet,we got enough of the s here! Death punishment will eliminate a lot of our problems. Go to the parents & loved ones of the hell they caused them,babies r some of them1 Go to the gravestones& come to the same conclusions! Don't drag God in this he gave us knowledge to make our own laws & obey them! He won't mind,he wants us to be happy right? How can we be w/freakzoids coming at us in every crack**& crevice! You opened up pandora's box w/that 1.I should be a writer 4 NYTimes. My Moms cousins was- no shi! His name is Jimmy Breslin. I still love u opolollo!

No comments:

Post a Comment