Friday, December 16, 2011

BOYS!!! Is he a good guy?

So i been talking to this guy casually for about 6 months. We took things extremely slow..actually i really was not interested at first but with time i was. Since he is in law school ( we do keep in touch while he is away from home) it is hard but he does communicate with me while hes there. For Valentines day hee texted me saying hey beautiful happy valentines day and he asked me how my day was. So when he came down for his spring break we made plans to go out for lunch. So he picked me up from school then we went for lunch (he paid) then he dropped me back to school. I am interested in him but im not crazy about him. We met up again and this time we went to the lake and sat and talked about school, his ex girlfriends and family and he dropped me back. So he moved back to go to school here instead of living out of state. He did bring up being in a relationship but i said that i wanto be completely be ready to say yes so he said "your worth the wait". Since we are still getting to know one another he "asked me if i played spin the bottle? I said no i have not i dont want to expose myself to that type of game."

No comments:

Post a Comment